Monday, May 30, 2016

Blog Candy Winner!!!!



I want to thank all those who stopped by my blog to leave me some love and to my new followers!  I wish I could send you all a WRMK Punch Board.  I just love the Punch Board because you can me so many other things with it besides envelopes!  You know me, I love to make treat holders.
So without further ado............



The winner is:

Gail
From "I Like Paper"
I will email you to get your address.


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great week!

Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

6 comments:

  1. Oh Happy Day - I have so wanted one of those items - I am in awe I came up a winner - sending an email shortly - thanks so much for the hop and for winning the lovely prize - Happy Dance Day! Blessings - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Gail! You are going to love your new punch board!!!! I have the 3 in one and it;s awesome! Check out Pinterest or YouTube to learn all the great things you can do with it!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam, I have the 3-in-one too. I also have the Banner Punch Board, Gift Bag Punch Board, Gift Box Punch Board, Pillow Box Punch Board, and the Candy Box Punch Board, and the Envelope Notcher. I love them all. Lol

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!