Thursday, October 15, 2015

3D Cardz TV Challenge # 3 Halloween Treat Holder


Hello my crafty friends!  It's Friday and time for another Cardz TV 3D DT Challenge!  Our challenge is to create a candy wrapper or Halloween treat holder.  Anyone who knows me at all knows I LOVE to make treat holders.  Lol.
 
For my treat holders I used the "Frankly Frightful" and "Trick or Treat" sets.  These are awesome sets for treat holders and cards!  The papers are from Doodlebug and Stampin' Up!  The lamp post is a Doodlebug sticker.  And let's not forget the yummy treats!  My daughter loves the bottle pops so I decided to make a treat holder that would hold them.

Ok, now it's your turn!  Just create a candy wrapper or treat holder for Halloween.  Then add it to Mary'sBlog.  You have until noon EST October 28th, 2015.  I hope you take the challenge and I can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope to hear from you.  Have a crafty weekend!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

8 comments:

  1. Laura your treat boxes are toooo cute and some tummy treats!

    Elaine
    LizzieLaineDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura your treat boxes are toooo cute and some tummy treats!

    Elaine
    LizzieLaineDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great, too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These turned out great-- what fun treats :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute & fun treats! Awesome job my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these treat holders, Laura. They're Boo-tiful :-)
    Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these treat holders, Laura. They're Boo-tiful :-)
    Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!