Monday, May 25, 2015

Winner of Blog Candy and a Video

Hello my crafty friends!  I want to thank all of you who visited my blog, left wonderful comments, and welcome to my new followers!  I'm so grateful!  Now to the winner of my blog candy.

CONGRATULATIONS
JONI!!!!!
I will be contacting you be email to get your information.

For those of you that are interested in making the treat holders I made for  my daughter's class, here is the video.

                   
Thanks again to you all!  I'll be back soon with another project.

Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Joni!!!!!! Thanks for Sharing a video of how you made your Treat Holders. I am trying to make a couple of Cards for my Grand Children's Teachers. I should have started them days ago. I never do very well when I feel rushed. But I'm sure they will like them. That's all that counts. Happy Memorial Day to you.
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura!!!! I got your email and sent one back! So excited!!! :)

    hugs,
    joni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Joni!!
    Super cute & yummy treat holders!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tutorial Laura! Isn't this envelope punch board so handy to have?! I love all the different things you can do with it too. A big congrats to Joni, you will love your board!!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Dance to Joni - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Joni.....Happy Envelope making....Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!