Monday, September 1, 2014

Have your CAKE and eat it too!


Hello my crafty friends!  I hope you are having a good Labor Day.  In August and September we have a lot of Birthdays.  I need to get on the ball and make cards for the September birthdays.  So I wanted to share a birthday card I made using a Sizzix Circle Card Flip Die.  These are really fun and super easy to assemble.  The patterned papers I used are from Doodlebug.  The "Have your CAKE and eat it too!" sentiment is from the Cardz TV Stamps set "Good Times."  I used an old balloon punch that I've had for a very long time on the inside.  Like I said, super quick and super easy.

I'm so glad you stopped by, and I would really love to hear from you!  Have a great day!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

7 comments:

  1. Great card, beautiful papers! I have this flip-it card die too, and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love the colors. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, Laura. Love the DP you used. The colours are just so happy! Love the flip card fold too. You did an amazing job on this card.
    Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute flip card Laura! I love the papers you used and I love the cute balloon and cup cake. Way to cute for sure. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally cute and SUPER fun!! Love the fun shape to this card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice information. I’ve bookmarked your site, and I’m adding your RSS feeds to my Google account to get updates instantly.
    freelance website developer
    Android app development

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!