Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Blog Candy Winner!

Hello my crafty friends!  I'm so thankful to all of you who stopped by during the Cardz TV 3D DT "Anything Goes" Blog Hop!  I loved all of your wonderful comments!  Today was my birthday and I haven't really been home the last two days.  Lol.  I'm sorry I didn't post sooner who the winner of my blog candy was.
                                                   Envelope Punch Board
So without further ado, the winner of my WRMK Envelope Punch Board is.....................................

LvMyMedic!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!!!  I will be contacting you so you can send me your details.  Once again, thank you all so much for the wonderful comments, and welcome to all of my new followers!!!!  So glad to have you!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

5 comments:

  1. Happy, Happy Birthday Laura!! I hope you weren't home because your sweet family took you away! Congrats to your winner!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the lucky winner - what an awesome prize! Happy Birthday to you, Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Laura! Yiippeee!!
    Congrats winner!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Laura Congrats to the winner!


    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Laura! And a special Happy Birthday....what a happy way to start the day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!