Monday, December 2, 2013

Treat Bags





Hello my crafty friends!  I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!  I know we did.  If you are looking for my Cardz TV Go-to Challenge CLICK HERE.  Anyone who knows me knows I love to make treat holders.  Here are some I created recently using some mint patties.  The Merry Christmas stamp is from the Cardz TV Stamps set "Going In Circles," and the Something for your stocking" is from the "Very Merry" set   The little tree and ornament punches are from Stampin' Up.  I used the 1 1/8 circle punch for the white circle, the 1 3/8 circle punch for the glitter paper,  and the 1 3/4 scallop circle punch for the red and green.  For the snowman, I used a 1 inch circle punch for his head, a
1 1/4 circle punch for the middle, the 1 3/8 circle punch for the bottom, and the 1 3/4 inch scallop circle punch.  For his hat I used a 1 inch square punch and rounded the corners.  For the brim I used the Word Window punch and shortened it a little.   The Snowmen are built one flake at a time sentiment is from the "Tiny Tidings" set.  The bags I used are Pretzel bags and just trimmed them down a little.


I hope you've started a project to enter the challenge!  Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope to hear from you!  Have a great day!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

6 comments:

  1. These are cuties! You should link up in my linky party…..it’s anything goes and you can link up once a day :D

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Just B Creative Crazy Blog
    Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Blog
    Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Store

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your treat bags and want to make some to go in my kids stockings. You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these and can't wait to make some!
    Thank you for posting Laura:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute treat bags. The snowman is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable stocking stuffers Laura! I love mint patties and I love the way you have presented them! So cute and so clever my friend! Lots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!