Thursday, November 7, 2013

Frosty






Hello my crafty friends!  If you are looking for my Cardz TV Go-to Galz "Thankful" challenge card CLICK HERE.  I almost forgot about these little guys until a friend of mine posted something similar on Facebook. (Thanks Shelly) I had to go find them and take some pictures.  My friend showed me these guys last year but I never had time to make them.  So here are a couple of them.  The sentiments are from Cardz TV Stamps set "Snow Day."  There are some really cute stamps on this set!  I used felt that I cut into strips and tied it around the instead of ribbon and snipped the ends.   If you want to make some, here's the tutorial she found.
                                    
Now I'm off to make a bunch more!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura

3 comments:

  1. Oh Laura, these are too cute!!! I love them in their cute little boxes too! Will have to watch the tutorial while I'm in the hospital this morning, so thanks! Lots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable! I love Mr. Frosty, both in his blue and green/red attire :-) I need to go look at the tutorial because I definately want to make some. Thanks for sharing these cuties, Laura.
    Big hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!