Thursday, June 20, 2013

Have a Beary Happy Birthday!



Happy Friday my crafty friends!  If you are looking for my Cardz TV "Love In a Jar" challenge CLICK HERE.  I made this card for a friend of mine for her birthday.  A friend of mine shared the directions for this card.  It has a pocket on the inside and outside.
                                      
I used the Cardz TV Stamps set called "Beary Sweet."  This goes perfectly with the Teddy Bear Parade cartridge.  The teddy bear and layers were cut at 3 inches.  I used the Polka Dots Cuttlebug folder on the balloons, and a Sizzix folder on the hat.  I used a small punch for the flower on the bear's shirt.  The papers are from my stash.  I know the yellow and cupcake paper are from a 6 x 6 mat stack by Kathy Davis called Hello Sunshine!  I found it at Joanns for 60% off.  I just love those kinds of deals.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I would love to hear from you!  Have a great weekend!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)


4 comments:

  1. Totally Cute!! Love the bear tag!!And a Fabulous and Fun design on this card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Love the pockets on the outside and the inside. The little teddy is such a cute happy little fellow :) Great idea for a card sketch. The papers you used are fun and bright. I'm sure your friend loved her card.
    Have a great week.
    Big hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute and unique card Laura! I love the pockets on the front and the inside!! Your birthday teddy is just too cute! I love that he is holding a cupcake and wearing a party hat! I am loving your fabulous papers too, so bright and cheery! Lots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!