Friday, March 1, 2013

Thank You Card



Hello my crafty friends!  If you are looking for my "Luck of the Irish" CTVS Challenge card CLICK HERE  I recently made a card for a neighbor of ours to say thanks for helping with snow removal.  I had recently purchased some Mini 8 punches from We Are Memory Keepers that were on HSN.  I used the Doily punch.  For the sentiments I used the Cardz TV Stamps  "Heartfelt Wishes" set.   I used a Stampin' Up! set for the flowers on the inside.  I ran the outside panel through the Cuttlebug using the Modern Wallpaper folder.  For the sentiment mats, I used my favorite McGill and EK Success punches.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  Here around the castle we will actually be in the 40 to 50 degree range!  I'm glad to see the snow melting and actually see some grass in places.  I am so ready for Spring!  Thanks so much for stopping by and I would really love to hear from you!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Love the punched border and how the card opens! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card!Gorgeous Embossing!Awesome job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving this tri fold card Laura! I have seen those mini 8 punches and they look so cool, now seeing your card punched I think I am wanting some! LOL Love that embossing folder too! How nice of your neighbor to help out with the snow removal. We have been very lucky and haven't had any measureable snow since Christmas, but I a with you on being so ready for spring!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!