Sunday, March 24, 2013

Easter Treat Holder



Hello my crafty friends!  If you are looking for my "Good Times" Blog Hop card CLICK HERE.  A friend of mine shared directions she had found a long time ago for this box with me.  I'm not sure where they came from.  I made this for a very special friend for Easter.

The purple and green polka dot papers are from Bo Bunny.  I used a Martha Stewart punch for the basket and eggs.  I used the Fiskars grass border punch for the grass and sponged it with Cottage Ivy Memento ink.  The paper was lighter before that.  The large scallop was punched using an EK Success 3 inch punch, the green circle is a 2 1/2 inch punch, and the white one is 2 11/16 inch punch.  I used foam squares on the back of the green circle.

Just a reminder, I will announce the winner of my blog candy on Monday March 25th.  I have loved each and every one of your comments!  They have made my weekend!  So please come back tomorrow to see if you've won.

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

7 comments:

  1. Adorable Treat!Yummy Too!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome treat holder. I want one! I guess I will need to try and make one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this!! This is sooooo cute!! Please share the directions? I'd love to make one!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh Laura this treat box is so stinkin' cute! Love the papers you used! I didn't even know there was a MS basket and egg punch, I must be living in the dark ages or something! lol I know your friend will just love this Laura, it's so sweet! Hugs my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg too too cute, you make cute treats

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!