Monday, February 25, 2013

Wish You Were Here!

Hello my crafty friends!  If you are looking for my CTVS "Luck of the Irish" challenge card, CLICK HERE  I hope you had a wonderful weekend where you are.  Around the Castle Saturday we had 8 1/2 inches of snow!  I am so ready for Spring!  We are expecting another snow storm tonight.  A friend of mine recently sent my daughter a gift so I decided to make a card to send to her.  I've wanted to try this kind of card for a while.   So here it is.

 It's supposed to look like tile.  I used the Cardz TV Stamps set "Simply Said."  I don't usually make cards with just stamping so it was different for me.  I used a Stampin' Up! stamp set for the roses and smaller flowers.  I used the Scalloped Scallop border punch from EK Success.  The sentiment mats were punched using two different McGill punches.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I would really love to hear from you!  Hope you are having a wonderful day.

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

4 comments:

  1. It does look like tiles Laura! Very cool looking card and I love your stamping! The colors you picked are just beautiful as is your card my friend!! I saw where you all are getting hammered again by this most recent snow storm, and I'm not evnious at all. lol We haven't gotten much snow at all, but I'm so really for spring and summer to get here as well. Stay warm my friend! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - it does look like tiles. I love the roses you used and the colours are just stunning!
    Stay warm and safe my friend and if you get real tired of all the snow, you are always welcome to come visit me in Pearland, Texas where the sun shines most days :)
    Lots of hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!Very Beautiful!!Awesome job!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!