Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Thank You So Much!

Hello my crafty friends!  I wanted to share a card that I made for a very dear friend of mine.  I recently purchased a box of pre-folded cards from Bennion Crafts. (local craft store)  They are from a DCWV box that come pre-folded, and have a coordinating color on the back.  They also come with envelopes.  For the sentiment I used the Cardz TV Stamps set "Heartfelt Wishes."  This set has a lot of beautiful sentiments to use for many types of cards to let someone you are thinking of them.
                                        
I had recently purchased a Spellbinders set called Folliage.  I punched some out and embossed them with the Script Cuttlebug folder.  I took a small paper doily and sponged it with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distressed ink.  I used an EK Success corner punch and added some pearls.  For the sentiment mats I used the Spellbinders set Labels Four set.  Well I hope you like this card.  I would really love to hear from you.  I'm off to make some sympathy cards because my mom's aunt died yesterday.  I will share when I am through.

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

2 comments:

  1. Love the colour combo you used. Very pretty and striking. I think the recepient will be thanking you for such a beautiful card :)
    Loads of hugs
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card Laura! I love the pre-paper design and I love the leaves that you Cuttlebugged! The doily is perfect with the sentiment mat on top! I'm sorry to hear that your mother's aunt passed, I know how hard it can be. We do lost a neighbor yesterday so I need to do a sympathy card too. Hugs to you my friend! I will keep you/family in my thoughts and my prayers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!