Monday, December 3, 2012

O Holy Night

Hello my crafty friends!  I hope your Monday is going well.  I just wanted to share a card I made last week. It is a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card.  I had purchased the December 25th cartridge a few weeks ago and really wanted to cut this image.  I cut it out at 3 1/4 inches for both layers.  The sentiment is from the Cardz TV Stamps set "Classic Christmas."  The mat behind it I cut out from Elegant Edges and cut at 3 1/2 inches for both the mat and the shadow.  For the mat behind those, I used the Kassie's Brocade Cuttlebug folder.  I used some Recollections fine glitter on the star.  The flat back pearls came from Recollections

                              .   
I hope you've had a chance to enter into the "To Die For!" Challenge over at Cardz TV.  Have a great day and I would really love to hear from you!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

2 comments:

  1. Love your card Laura! I like that you used the star and light shining down, my tag was so small for all that, but I really wanted to use it. lol I will just have to do a card like your beautiful card! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, my friend. Very meaningful and very elegant. Well done on this beautiful card.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!