Monday, November 5, 2012

Harvest Blessings

Hello my crafty friends!  I hope your Monday is going well.  I recently purchased a Tim Holtz embossing folder and had to try it out.  I used Core'dinations paper and sanded it.  I used the Cardz TV Stamps  set "Thankful For You." 

                            
For the pumpkins, I used a small oval punch.  The paper I used came from a Bo Bunny 6 x 6 stack.  For the stem of the pumpkins I used an EK Success flourish punch.  The leaves were punched with an old punch. 

As a reminder, don't forget the "I'm SoThankful" Cardz TV Stamps Challenge #18 is still going on.  You have until noon EST on Thursday.  Mary will be giving away a set of her awesome stamps to the winner!

I hope you have a wonderful day.  Thanks so much for stopping by and I would really love to hear from you.

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

3 comments:

  1. This card is so elegant and beautiful. Just perfect for the fall. Love the colors and the embossing.

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Laura! The embossing is so awesome and looks a great sanded! I am loving that folder. lol I also love, love your cute pumpkins and fall leaves!! You have a beautifuly elegant card my friend. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, Laura. Such a wonderful background! I always forget about the sanding part of embossing and it gives the card such great texture. Well done, my friend.
    Big hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!