Monday, October 22, 2012

Trick-or Treat Holders



Hello my crafty friends!  Here are some more fun Halloween treat holders.  These are little boxes I made, and inside it holds a fun size Kit Kat or a Hershey bar. For the sentiments, I used the Cardz TV Stamp set October 31st, and the More Spooky Sayings set.  I've just been having so much fun with these sets!

For the papers, I used a K & Co. stack, and a Recollections mat stack.  I really love these paper stacks.  They have lots of fun designs.  The embellishments came from a K & Co. pack that I found at Bennion Crafts.  I used two different Stampin' Up! punches for the sentiment mats.  I popped them on mini foam squares so it would hold the flap.

I hope you've had a chance to join us in our challenge.  It is still going on.  You have until noon EST Thursday, October 25th to enter.  Mary over at Cardz TV will announce the winner this Friday.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope to hear from you.  If you are new to my blog, I hope you become a follower.  I will be posting more projects.  Have a wonderful day!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

6 comments:

  1. These little treat boxes are so cute Laura! I love Mary's new sentiments on them along with the creatures! lol I love Halloween and all the cute little creatures that come with it. You are amazing my friend, so love your projects! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura these are sooooo cute! I love the papers you used and I love the sentiments!

    Hugs,
    Jo- DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. the treat box is adorable love the sentiments

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another "Yummy" project :) I love these treat boxes. Well done my friend - I know just who to look to for favours inspiration ;)
    Loads of hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Thanks for the Information and keep writing this type of content.
    Get In Touch with Us"
    "If Want Play online Satta games click here :-

    SattaKing"
    Satta King
    Satta King

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!