Thursday, October 4, 2012

Cardz TV Stamps Design Team "Buttons and Boo's" Challenge

Welcome to the Cardz TV Stamps Design Team "Buttons and Boo's" Challenge!  I am so glad you stopped by!  Mary over at Cardz TV gave our Design Team a Challenge to create a Halloween card, layout or craft project using buttons.  Who doesn't love buttons right?

My card base is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  I used Bazzill cardstock for the base.  For the sentiment, I used the Cardz TV Stamps set Oct. 31st.  This is a great set!  I found this cute checkerboard paper at Bennion Crafts here in town by Graphic 45.  The star patterned paper came from JoAnn's   The cute little ghost and the sentiment mat came from a K & Co. pack.  I love this little package of embellishments!  It has cute little ghosts, pumpkins, witches, spiders, and sentiments.  One of my favorites is a little dog dressed as a Vampire.  I made a couple of projects with this little guy that I will be sharing with you in the coming days of the Challenge.  The buttons are from my stash.

Now it's your turn!  Just create a Halloween card, layout or other craft project using buttons!  You have until noon EST on Thursday, October 11th.  Once you've finished your project, head on over to Mary's blog and enter a picture and a link to your blog into Mr. Linky.  Mary will be choosing a winner and announcing it on Friday October 12th.  She is giving a set of her awesome stamps to the winner.  Winner's choice!  I really hope you join us for the Challenge!  I can't wait to see what you create!

I will be posting another project on Saturday, I hope you come back to check it out!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  I would really love to hear from you.  If you are new to my blog, I would really love to have you as a follower!  Have a great weekend!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

9 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Laura! I am loving the checked background and the star background! Fabulous papers!!! The ghost is too cute and the sentiment mat is very cool looking. And of course the star of the card, the buttons! lol I love, love buttons and these are so cute! Can't wait to see some more cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is most adorable! Love the ghost! And that checkerboard bg paper and the star paper are great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little ghost is just too cute. I love the face!

    Cathy, Cardztv DT Sister
    www.mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute,cute, cute!!
    Hugs,
    Ginger
    DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this card is just super cute!!!! CUTE CUTE CUTE!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! I love the little ghost and his face is priceless. Well done my friend, your card is just too cute!
    Loads of hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!