Monday, July 30, 2012

"Anything Goes!" Cardz TV Challenge






Hello my crafty friends!  The Cardz TV "Anything Goes!" Challenge is still going on.  Here is another project for the Challenge.  These are little tissue holders.  I used Cardz TV stamp set "Encouraging Thoughts."
The flowers came from a K & Co. set I found at Michaels.  For the sentiment mats, I used Stampin' Up!, EK Success, and McGill punches.
                                     
I hope to have a tutorial up for this soon.  I hope you've been working on your card, layout or other project for the Challenge.  You have until August 2nd to enter your project into Mr. Linky on Mary's blog.  She will be announcing the winner on Friday August 3rd.  The winner will receive a set of her awesome stamps, winner's choice!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I would REALLY love to hear from you.  If you are new to my blog, welcome, and I hope you become a follower.

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

3 comments:

  1. These are awesome Laura! I love the colors and pattern papers you used my friend. Your embellishments are so sweet! I will be watching for your tutorial cause this is a great way to present a little "sick" package for someone feeling under the weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, I love that it hold tissue, never seen that, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute!!! What a fun way to make someone with the sniffles feel a little better. Just add a little chocolate and they will feel better in no time. You case you don't know I take chocolate over chicken soup anyday :)I love them, Laura, you did such a great job. Looking forward to the tutorial, please, please pretty please? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!