Saturday, May 19, 2012

Birthday Card





This is a card I created for my daughter's friend.  She just turned 8.  On the sentiment it looks like 81 but it says 8 with an exclamation point.  I printed it out on the computer.  This is a variation of a Gate Fold card.  The idea came from Stampin Up!.  I used the Labels Four Nestabilities set for the sentiment mats.  The cute little embellishments and patterned paper came from Bennion Crafts.  They had cute sets that were on sale for .50!  There are about 8 of these in the set with foam tape on the back.  The Happy Birthday! sentiment came from the Cardz TV Stamp set "Make A Wish."

I hope you all are enjoying your weekend!  Thanks so much for stopping by and I would really love to hear from you!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

2 comments:

  1. Love the card. . .I have really grown to like the pink and green combo! I'm sure your daughter's friend appreciated the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a really cool card Laura! I love the color combo, pink and green are just so pretty together! The balloons I love and the sentiments are just perfect for an 8 year old. Great job my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!