Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Thanks a Melon!


As you know from an earlier post, my daughter  was selected as a State Finalist in the National American Miss Utah Jr. Pre-Teen Pageant.   There is a $450.00 sponsor fee which we are raising money for.  We've already had people want to sponsor her.  I decided to make some Thank You's for them.   This card is       4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  The patterned mat is 4 x 5 1/4 and came from Pebbles Inc.  I used the Just Because cartridge for the watermelon and the mats.  The watermelon was cut at 3 1/2 inches for the rind, black, and red layers.  The red mat was cut out at 3 inches, and the white mat was cut out at 2 3/4.  The sentiment came from the Cardz TV Stamp set "Garden Greetings."

Here's my baby girl.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you are having a wonderful day!   I hope to hear from you!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful princess! Congratulations and good luck! Thanks for sharing your joy as well as the Thank you card that you will be making.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. Congratulations and Good Luck to your Beautiful little girl.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. That a perfect way to say thank you to your sponsers! I love the watermelon and the sentiment is to cute with it! Your sweet girl is so beautiful! I wish her all the best in this new adventure!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that sentiment. great job on the card btw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daughter is beautiful! Good luck to you both!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!