Monday, March 26, 2012

Winner of The Queens Card Castle Blog Candy!

First of all, let me say how awesome all of my royal followers are!!!!  Thank you sooooo much for the awesome comments this weekend on my projects for the Cardz TV Design Team Spring Blog Hop!  It made my weekend so awesome!  I wish I was a millionaire so I could give each and everyone of you some blog candy.  Sadly I am not.

The winner of the EK Success Retractable Craft Knife is.........
Barb J from Yet Another Crafter!!!!
Congratulations!!!!  Barb, please e-mail your address so I can send you your prize!   Thanks again to all of you who are followers and for the awesome comments!  We celebrated my mom and my aunt's birthdays yesterday and I kept checking the blog to read your comments.  It was a great weekend!  Thanks for stopping by and please come back soon.

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
The Queen

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!