Monday, February 20, 2012

Pot O' Gold


Here is a St. Patrick's Day Card I made a while back.  The card base measures 5 x 6.  The pot is from the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge.  I cut it out at 3 3/4 inches.  The coins were made using a small circle punch. I used shiny gold paper.  For the two medium shamrocks on the sides, I used a Martha Stewart punch.  In the corners I used shiny confetti from my stash.  The sentiment on the large shamrock is one that I've had for a few years and I'm not sure where it came from.  The Pot Of Gold stamp is from Studio G.  The paper was from my ever growing stash of papers.  Hope you all are having a wonderful President's Day.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  I would love to hear from you!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura

1 comment:

  1. Super cute Laura! I am getting ready to start a lo and wanted a cute pot of gold! lol I love how you did you coins in your pot as well, will be lifting this idea for sure! Thanks for the lovely idea my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!