Thursday, February 23, 2012

Cardz TV Design Team Challenge #6


Welcome to the  Cardz TV Design Team Challenge "Anything Goes!"  Mary gave us a challenge to create a card or other project and ANYTHING GOES!

For my project I used the Cardz TV Stamp set "Think Spring"  This is a wonderful set!  It has a lot of great Spring sentiments.
                                             
I didn't use my Cricut on this card.  For the flowers I used a punch.  For the centers I used little pearls from Recollections.  I used a Stampin' Up! punch for the Think Spring.  For the middle flap Celebrate Spring sentiment I used two different Mc Gill punches.  I just love the font Mary chose for the inside sentiment.  It's gorgeous!  The patterned papers came from JoAnn's.

For the card base, I cut a piece of purple Bazzill cardstock 8 1/2 x 4 1/4 and scored it at 3 1/2.  The green card was cut at 8 1/2 x 3 and scored at 4 1/4.  The flowered paper for the front flap was cut at 4 x 3 1/4 as well as the inside flap.  The inside larger mat was cut at 4 x 4 1/4.  The blue mat on the smaller card was cut at 2 3/4 x 4.  The white mat for the inside of the small card was cut at 4 x 2 3/4.

Now it's your turn to join the fun!  Mary is giving away a set of Cardz TV stamps to the winner!  So go have fun and add your project in Mr. Linky on Mary's blog.  You have until midnight Sunday February 26th E.S.T.  Thank you so much for stopping by!  I invite you to check out my Design Team Sister's blogs for more creative inspiration!  I hope you leave me a comment!  I would love to hear from you.  Have an awesome weekend and I hope you play along with us!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Laura! I love the joy fold card base, and the papers are just so pretty!! I am so ready for spring even though we have been having spring like temps all winter off and on teasing us. lol But I am ready for it to stay spring and then summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. I love the fold you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!