Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Cardz TV Design Team Christmas Blog Hop WINNER!!!!


I was going to post the my winner for the Martha Stewart Scoreboard yesterday but I was having internet issues.  I'm soooo sorry.  I wish I could give everyone of my followers one, but I can't afford it.  So without further ado, the winner is....Jillian!!!!  Thank you so much to everyone who commented on my blog, I absolutely loved all of your sweet comments!!!!  Jillian, please send me your address and I will get that out to you in the mail today!  Once again I thank all of you for stopping by this last weekend and hopping with us!  It was a blast!

Lots Of Hugs,
Laura

1 comment:

  1. Coongratulations Jillian! Merry Christmas to you and your family Laura!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!