Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Turkey Family

Here are is a family of Turkey Nuggets.  I made the Dad first and then thought he needed a Wife.  And of course next came the baby!   I got the idea from Stampin' Up! so of course I had to try it.  The feathers are made from a scalloped punch.  The face is a circle punch.  I just cut a small square and folded it in half for the beak.  I used a flower punch and cut two of the petals for the warble.  I wrapped the nugget in the same color of cardstock.  These are really simple to make. Hope everyone is having an awesome day!  Thanks for stopping by and I hope to hear from you!

Lots of hugs!


Laura

4 comments:

  1. OMGosh Laura, these are too stinkin' cute!! I am going to have to make some of these too. lol I have been making something with nuggets, so I have some on hand. Would make a cute little place card/treat for Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!