Monday, November 14, 2011

Kandy Kane Kisses

I just love Cardz TV Stamps!  Please check them out at cardztvstamps.blogspot.com   I was at our local grocery store and walked through the Christmas Candy aisle and spotted these little candy cane Hershey kisses that are made of white chocolate with bits of candy cane in them.  I knew the second I saw them what I wanted to do with them.  I made this little treat holder using little bags from Michaels by Recollections that measure 3 x 4.  I cut a piece of red cardstock that measures 3 1/8 x 4 and scored in the middle at 2.  I ran it through the Cuttlebug using the Candy Cane folder.   I used an EK Success label punch.  The holly leaves are from a mini Studio G punch I bought at Walmart for .97.  I love this little punch.  It's only November 14 but I am in the Christmas mood!  Thanks for stopping by, and please let me know you were here.  I love to hear from you!  Have an awesome day!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute. Yummy Candy.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little treat bag Laura! And of course since I live only about an hour from Hershey, I love that you used their product in your treat bag. YUMMY! So cute and so tempting!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, this is such a cute treat bag! Looks quick, easy, and such a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!