Monday, November 28, 2011

Ghirardelli Chocolate Holder




Here are some little treat holders I made with Ghirardelli chocolate squares.  A friend of mine had given me one of these so I carefully took it apart to find the score marks and size of the paper.  Then I glued it back together and kept it.   I had made a bunch of these this past Easter for my daughter's class.  They were a big hit with her friends so I thought I would make some for Christmas.  The sentiments are from my awesome friend Mary's Cardz TV Stamps.  The set is called Home For Christmas.    Please click on this link to check them out.  cardztvstamps.blogspot.com  The papers are from a pack from Recollections I bought at Michaels.   I think they are fun little treats to give to friends.  Thanks for stopping by, please let me know you were here.  I love to hear from you!

Lots Of Hugs,
Laura

4 comments:

  1. These are so cute. TFS

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute Laura! Mary's stamps are the perfect little sentiments for one them as well!! What great little treats to give as a little gift to family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! This is a great gift idea...recipe please...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best content i ever read in recent times, appreciate your writing techniques... Pls do visit Scan Centre Chennai for accurate results

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!