Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Holder For Mini Hand Sanitizers


Here are some hand sanitizer holders I made today.  I found the idea from Dawn from Stampin' Up!  Here is a link to her tutorial  http://youtu.be/nBTp2hrnIUs  They are really simple to make.  I bought the mini hand sanitizer bottles from Bath and Body Works.  I bought a bunch of them.  Some of them were on clearance for .37 like the Halloween black bottle!  I know I'm going to be making some for Christmas for sure.  They make great little extra gifts.  I'm sure my daughter will want to give them to some of her friends.  Thanks for stopping by, please let me know you were here because I really love your comments.

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute Laura! Dawn from SU has a video on her blog and I have wanted to make them but never remember to go to Bath and Body. lol I'm not a shopper, but I really need to get me some of these little darlings. You are so right they make excellent little gifts to say you are thinking of someone! Well done my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!