Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Candy Bags

Happy Halloween!  I some fun little candy bags last night and here are a few.  They have Hershey Nuggets inside and wrapped with scrapbook papers.  I ran the black topper through the Cuttlebug using the Argyle and Swiss Dots folders.  The Trick-or-Treat bag was made using a Martha Stewart punch.  The little bags are from Michaels.   The little stickers are from Walmart.  Thanks for stopping by, and please leave me a comment.  I LOVE your comments!  Hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. These are adorable Laura!! I love the punched treat bag, so cute and the stickers work perfect for on the topper! The candies looks so festive with the paper covering them, what a perfect little treat for any holiday!!! I hope you and your kiddo's had a wonderful and safe Halloween!!! I know we did, so much fun seeing all the kiddo's in costume!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic however you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks this website

    ReplyDelete
  3. Promotional travel and cabin bags are usually given out by travel agencies to their clients as promo gifts to show their gratitude for getting their services. Aside from serving as gifts, promotional travel and cabin bags are also used as a good advertising platform by travel agencies. Clients who carry promotional travel and cabin bags do a lot of favor to their travel agents. lequeen diaper bags

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!