Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Candy & Gum



Here are some little treats I made using Trident White Gum and snack size Reese's peanut butter cups.  You  can take apart the paper wrapper and use that as a guide to know where to score the paper at.  I used the I'm Batty For You and the Witch Way To The Candy stamps from the Spooky Sayings set from Cardz TV stamps.  Check them out at cardztvstamps.blogspot.com   I used a paper crimper on the Reese's wrappers. The Have A Spooktacular Halloween and the Trick or Treat stamps are dollar stamps.  The papers are from Michaels and Hobby Lobby.  I'm having so much fun with candy this year!   Sorry the pictures aren't lighter.  I was running out of daylight when I took them.  Thanks for stopping by and please let me know you stopped by because I love your wonderful comments.

1 comment:

  1. These are too cute Laura! What a wonderful way to present treats to family, friends or trick or treaters!! Love the paper you used as well. I can tell you are having loads of fun making treats!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!