Sunday, September 4, 2011

Halloween Door Hanger


I know Halloween isn't for a while but I wanted to try a large Rosette.  It measures about 8 3/4 inches in diameter.  The paper is from a Studio G pack I found at Walmart for .97!  (Thanks for the info Mary!  She had a video of the great things she found at Walmart by Studio G and all the things were  .97!  Ribbon, stamps, paper packs & more!)  Anyway, the scallop circle and layers were cut from Elegant Edges at 6 inches.  Hello Kitty is from the Hello Kitty Greetings cartridge, and all layers were cut at 2 1/4 inches.  The sentiment is from Kristal Andrews new stamp set Winter Wishes that I won in a giveaway!  (Thanks SO much Kristal!)  The little bats are from a Studio G mini punch for the  .97 bins at Walmart.  In the bottom picture I added little black and purple bat confetti.  I think I will make one for fall next.  Here's a link to Kristal's blog:  www.gettingcricky.com  They are so much fun!  Hope you all are having a safe and fun Labor Day weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I love this Laura!! It is so cute and perfect for a door hanger for the holidays!! Would be easy to change up for each holiday that comes around. I can't wait to give this a try!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brenda! I can't wait to make a fall one. Would love to see how yours turns out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!