Saturday, August 20, 2011

K Andrew Designs Stamps

I posted on Thursday that Kristal from K Andrew Designs was going to have a blog hop yesterday.   Well, today I found out I won a set of stamps from her!  I am sooooo excited!   Can't wait to receive them and use them on cards!  She is so awesome!  Click on the link over on the side to go to her blog and check out her awesome stamp sets.   I know you guys are waiting on part 2 of  how I put Mary's card together. I am working on that today.  My daughter starts school on Tuesday so I have been doing shopping  and  making sure we have all the supplies and last minute clothes for her to start 3rd grade.  (Not that she needs more clothes!)  Thanks for your patience.  Trying to put the video on here  soon.  Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!