Monday, August 15, 2011

Dimensions for Mary's card

Thank you so much for all of your wonderful comments!  It means a lot.   I have had a lot of requests for a tutorial for Mary's card.  I am currently working on that.  I will let you know that you need (4)  10 1/2 inch circles cut from George and Basic Shapes, or using a Colluzle, or whatever tool you have that will cut circles. You will need to fold them in half, unfold them, fold them in half again.  You will have 4 sections.  I hopefully will have the video up in the next day or two so you can see how to do the next step.  Thanks for your patience.  

3 comments:

  1. WOW!! that card was amazing and I can't wait to see the tutorial on it!! I'm a new follower and excited I found your blog.TFS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! That is so awesome that you are doing a tutorial!!! Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Brenda & Pink Bling Crafter! Hope you enjoy the tutorials! Would love to see your finished card if you make one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!