Saturday, August 6, 2011

Birthday Card


Here is a birthday card I created for a friend's birthday.  It's an accordion style card.  The cardstock is from a Recollections pack from Michaels.  The patterned paper came in a cute new paper pack from Recollections as well.  The strawberries were cut from the Hello Kitty Greetings cartridge at 1 1/4, 1 1/2, 1 3/4.  The sentiment on the front was printed on the computer.  I used a McGill punch for the sentiment.  The ribbon was purchased at Michaels.  I used a rubber stamp for the sentiment in the middle, as well as on the last page.  Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!